Earthworks offers a range of courses and workshops facilitated by Janelle Scialla, Anna McLaren, April Runciman, and Russ Chapman.
Workshops are available in crystal therapy and other subjects.
Courses include Full Spectrum Crystal and Energy Therapy Practitioner Diploma, Anatomy and Physiology, , and Geology & Mineralogy for Crystal Therapists. There are also a number of one-off workshops and courses taught by guest facilitators who are experts in their field.
Classes normally have no more than 8 students, giving an opportunity for individual attention and consultation. Most crystals, course manuals, and other necessary materials are provided.
We are affiliated with and accredited by the the British Register of Complementary Practitioners (BRCP) and the Affiliation of Crystal Healing Organisations (ACHO).
As Earthworks is associated with Rebel Angel Crystal Shop, students are entitled to a 10% discount in the shop on the day of their workshop or throughout their course.
- A non-refundable deposit of £150 must be paid in advance to secure your place on courses
- Workshops are paid in advance
- Payment for courses by instalment can be arranged
- We accept payment by cash, card, bank transfer or PayPal
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Application does not guarantee a place on the course; applicants will be informed within a week of receipt of application whether they will be given a place
- If the applicant is not accepted, the deposit will be subject to refund
- The applicant must be 21 years of age or older
- Students understand that they are responsible for their own health and wellbeing throughout the course
- Students are responsible for the safety of their personal belongings when attending the course
- The course fee covers the venue (where applicable), tuition fees, course notes and provided materials; it does not cover travel expenses, food or accommodation
- Withdrawal from courses:
- If you need to withdraw from a course, no monies will be refunded.
- If you are asked to leave a course, any monies paid in advance for future classes will be refunded, but monies paid for sessions received will not be subject to refund
- If a course opens and you do not attend, your deposit will be forfeit
- If there is dissatisfaction with the course, you must notify the facilitator or school principal immediately; retrospective complaints are noted through the ACHO evaluation procedure, and will not be considered as reason for refund
Please note there is a strict no recreational drugs policy on this course.
There is a non-refundable deposit of £150 for all modules of the course. To apply, please click here for the application form.
If you are not accepted on the course, the deposit will be refunded in full. Once accepted, you can cancel up to 4 weeks before the first day of the course for full refund, or up to 2 weeks before the first day for 50% refund. After that time the deposit is forfeit.