Attendance, level of commitment, and calculation of fees will vary according to previous experience and training, and how far you wish the course to take you. The information below will help explain the different modules and sections, and number of attendance days for each section. Also included is a breakdown of fees and booking T&Cs.
The Healing Spectrum
Four modules over three years
Follow the Rainbow – introductory first term of Year One, or can be a stand-alone course, £280
Four classes, one per month over four months
Foundation – second and third terms of Year One, £630
Nine classes, usually one (occasionally two) per month over seven months
Therapeutic Healer – three terms (Year Two), £840
Twelve classes, usually one (occasionally two) per month over eleven months; leads to diploma in Therapeutic Healing
Advanced Crystal Therapist – three terms (Year Three), £840 for existing students; postgraduates from other courses (include weekend introduction) £980
Fifteen classes, usually one (occasionally two) per month over eleven months; leads to diploma in Advanced Crystal Therapy
Anatomy & Physiology
Two modules over two years (starts with Foundation Module)
Year One – Equivalent to NVQ Level 3, £630
Year Two – The second year is unique, and looks at the science of energy therapies, £630
Nine classes per year, three per term (less than one per month). Those holding an A&P certificate can be exempted from the first year, but must sit the exam; Year Two is compulsory
Five one-day workshops devised to offer Counselling Skills as well as practical understanding of some of the more difficult situations that come up in practice, £70 per workshop (£350 for all)
The cycle is run every year, and attendance can be spread over the entire training period if necessary. Those holding a Counselling Certificate for Foundation Level or above are exempt, but these workshops are strongly recommended, and count as CPD for counselling professionals.
To work out number of attendance days, add the sections together. For example, if you are taking Foundation with A&P and Counselling, you will be attending two or three days per month. Add the sections together to get the total fees (breakdown below).
Full course in Therapeutic Healing (2 years)
- All modules, including two-year A&P and Counselling – £2730
- With two-year A&P, without Counselling – £2380
- With second year A&P only, and Counselling – £2475
- With second year A&P only, without Counselling – £2125
- Healing Spectrum as stand alone course (no diploma) – £1750
Full course in Advanced Crystal Therapy (3 years)
- All modules, including two-year A&P and Counselling – £3,570
- With two-year A&P, without Counselling – £3,220
- With second year A&P only, and Counselling – £3,315
- With second year A&P only, without Counselling – £2,965
- Healing Spectrum as stand alone course (no diploma) – £2590
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 must be paid in advance to secure your place on the course
- Payment can be arranged to suit the student – by class, by month, by term, by year, etc; payment per class is approximately £70 per class (some variation depending on module and term)
- We accept payment by cash, cheque, card, bank transfer or PayPal
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Application does not guarantee a place on the course; applicants will be informed within a week of receipt of application whether they will be given a place
- If the applicant is not accepted, the deposit will be subject to refund
- The applicant must be 21 years of age or older
- Students understand that they are responsible for their own health and wellbeing throughout the course
- Students are responsible for the safety of their personal belongings when attending the course
- The course fee covers the venue (where applicable), tuition fees, course notes and provided materials; it does not cover travel expenses, food or accommodation
- Withdrawal from courses:
- If you need to withdraw from a course, no monies will be refunded.
- If you are asked to leave a course, any monies paid in advance for future classes will be refunded, but monies paid for sessions received will not be subject to refund
- If a course opens and you do not attend, your deposit will be forfeit
- If there is dissatisfaction with the course, you must notify the facilitator or school principal immediately; retrospective complaints are noted through the ACHO evaluation procedure, and will not be considered as reason for refund
Please note there is a strict no recreational drugs policy on this course.
There is a non-refundable deposit of £100 for all modules of the course. To apply, please click here for the application form.
If you are not accepted on the course, the deposit will be refunded in full. Once accepted, you can cancel up to 4 weeks before the first day of the course for full refund, or up to 2 weeks before the first day for 50% refund. After that time the deposit is forfeit.